|Print Version||< Previous Page|
NOTE: for technical reasons, this document's formatting has been altered. To view the original unaltered version please see the Print Version.
2010 Labour Conference
21st Annual Police Labour Conference
CANADA'S PREMIER POLICE LABOUR RELATIONS CONFERENCE
Ms. Nini Jones LL.B.
Mr. Ian Roland LL. B
Mr. B. Richard Baldwin LL.B
Police Boards, Chiefs, Managers and Association Executives face constant change in Labour Relations as a result of legislation changes, court decisions and arbitration awards. It is vital to any Police Service to be aware of current
issues to be operationally and financially secure.
This Two Day Labour Conference will provide you with views on current
issues from a management, association and expert position. You will hear their presentations, be able to ask questions, and take with you their papers on these important topics.
Topics this year will include:
- All about Interest Arbitration
- The SIU & The Implications of the New Regulations
- Issues in Attendance and Disability Management
- The Duty of Fair Representation and the Scope of the Bargaining Unit
- The Slow Decriminalization of the Police Discipline Process
- and much more from the perspectives of Association Boards, Chiefs, and Arbitrators
Monday, February 27
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
8:30 am to 4 pm
6750 Mississauga Road Mississauga, ON L5N 2L3
Book your hotel at:
Toll Free: 1-800-422-8238
Group Code : GUG PAO 0212
Special Room Rate $140.00 (expires Feb. 3, 2012)
$625 + hst